Doing a one day trip from Zagreb to Ljubljana and Bled can be a complicated task if you don't have car. Still want to see what everyone's talking about? Book our tour and explore the Slovenian capital and resort town Bled during this 10-hour excursion from Zagreb. If you're an adventurous type and love to explore on your own, then this is the perfect trip for you. Enjoy the ride in our air-conditioned car / mini van with an English speaking driver / escort and indulge in numerous activities and beauties that these places offer. It is a full day tour from Zagreb.
This tour is based on your free time both in Ljubljana and Lake Bled. Spend your time in capital of Slovenia according to your own preferences and pace and really take in your surroundings. Foodies, architecture admirers, nature lovers, history enthusiasts, shopping fans - if you think you fit any of this category Ljubljana offers plenty of choices for you. Our driver/escort will still be on hand to give you some advice (e.g. if you want to know where are the must-visit attractions or where to eat).
If you're already curious, we can recommend to take a cable car that goes to the fortress, take a tour of Ljubljanski town or sightsee from wooden boat on Ljubljanica river. In the meantime, don't forget to taste some of the local cuisine!
* Cable car that goes to fortress, tour of Ljubljanski town (there is a small museum and a restaurant ) - price 10 Euro
* Tour of the city with attractive wooden boat on Ljubljanica river - price 8 Euro
As if picture perfect beauties of Bled island weren't enough, there are plenty of outdoor activities which will make your stay even more memorable! Take a traditional Pletna boat to the Bled island and St. Mary church, explore Bled castle and enjoy spectacular views, take a walk or cycle around the lake or take a swim and refresh yourself in hot summer months. After all, take a break and frame this unique Bled experience by trying famous "kremšnita" cake.
Zagreb to Ljubljana and Lake Bled group tour
Day trip from Zagreb to Ljubljana and Lake Bled
Type of tour: Budget tour
Season: all year
Duration: 12 hours
- 08:45 - 09:30 Pick up
- 11:30 Coming to Ljubljana - Cable car that goes to fortress, tour of Ljubljanski Town ( there is a small museum and a restaurant ) - price 10 Euro, or free time for yourself
- 13:00 Tour of the city with attractive wooden boat - price 8 Euro, or free time for yourself
- 14:15 - 15:00 Short lunch break
- 15:00 Ride to the Lake Bled
- 16:00 Coming to Bled – Ride with boat to island - ticket 14 Euro, visit to Church of assumption of St. Mary - ticket 6 Euro, or free time for yourself
- 17:30 Choose visit to Bled castle, coffee and kremšnita cake or free time for yourself
- 18:30 Departure for Zagreb
- 20:30 Coming back to Zagreb
- 600,00 HRK per person / 82 € per peson
- Included in the price:
- Transport in A/C mini van
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- English speaking driver/escort
- All entrance fees, food and beverages
- Do not forget your passport and check your visas - you are going to enter in Schengen visa system and have to re-enter Croatia again!
- Zagreb to Ljubljana and Lake Bled private tour
- Postojna Cave - Predjama Castle - Ljubljana group tour
For cancellation up to 24 hours before departure, the organizer will charge 100% of the price.
For cancellation up to 48 hours before departure, the organizer will charge 50% of the price.
For cancellations over this period, the organizer will not charge the cancellation costs.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel a customer's booking for a full refund in case of bad weather and not enough travelers.